Mogas Industries - Valves
Mogas Industries produces ball valves for severe service, such as:
- Catalyst for refinery Crackers, high temperature and abrasive process.
- Slurry service, i. e. high content of solids in liquid.
- Autoclave service within mining industry, high temp. and aggressive chemicals.
- High pressure Steam Applications for Power Plants, high temp., high pressure and aggressive liquid.
- Dirty processes within refining of petroleum.
- Liquid chemical handling.
The basis for the constructions is the C-series Valve, which means that nearly all Mogas-valves are metal seated and ‘floating ball’ construction. Material selections are made to satisfy the different needs in the different applications.
Steinar H. Sunde AS is holding exclusive representation in Norway.